[SECC] NAQP RTTY SECC team - last call

Subject: [SECC] NAQP RTTY SECC team - last call
From: wx4tm at tm-moore.com (Tom Moore)
Date: Fri Jul 9 06:48:40 2004
Sunday evening will be the cut-off date for sign up to our SECC team for
participation in the NAQP RTTY contest. By Mon evening evening we'll
have to have voted on the team name and Tues morn I'll get our
registration in.

We'd sure like to have 2 teams of five to represent the SECC.  Here's
'the' team make up so far:

AE4Y
KE4KWE
K9MUG
K4SB
WX4TM
K4AQ/QRP

Any others???

TEAM NAME:

Because of negative comments I've received from current team members
about 'REDNECKS' and 'PIG FARMERS', I've removed them from the list.
That leaves SECC, SECC RTTYERS, SECC TEST ONE, SECC TEST TWO (if we get
enough for another team), or (most recently suggested) COTTONPICKIN
CONTESTERS.

Sun is the deadline for suggested team name(s).

Team Members: unless you hear of more team name suggestions from me by
Sunday evening, please submit your vote/ preference (above) by Monday
evening.

73, Tom WX4TM