[SECC] Re: NAQP team

Subject: [SECC] Re: NAQP team
From: k4sb at bellsouth.net (K4SB)
Date: Tue Jul 13 11:48:22 2004
Tom Moore wrote:
> OOOPS! Ok, according to the official NAQP team entry form, we're limited
> to 5 members per team. We had six folks sign up to be on our SECC team.
> So in fairness to all, unless we can get four more to sign up very
> quickly, I had to drop off the last entry, K4AQ. Thanks for your support
> and willingness to participate.
No, this is wrong. If we cannot get 4 more members to sign up, I will
withdraw and allow K4AQ to take my place.

I note that many people in the club who operate RTTY are missing from
the list. There is nothing in the rules which says you have to
operate, only that you have to be on a team.

This withdrawal is effective immediately.

73
Ed