[SECC] Membership meeting announcement

Subject: [SECC] Membership meeting announcement
From: k4ea at contesting.com (Neal Sulmeyer, K4EA)
Date: Sat Aug 28 08:48:28 2004
There will be a meeting of the SECC membership at the Shelby Hamfest.
Meeting time is 1PM.  I believe there is a bulletin board at the firehouse,
so check it out for the meeting location.  Once I get up there I will try to
find us a place to meet. If all else fails, we will gather in front of the
firehouse.  If anyone has suggestions for a meeting place, please let me
know.  Also, if you have any topics you wish to discuss, email me direct so
I can put it on the agenda.

Neal Sulmeyer, K4EA
K4EA@CONTESTING.COM
K4EA@SVHFS.ORG