[SECC] 2005 GQP Plaques

Subject: [SECC] 2005 GQP Plaques
From: jpryor at uga.edu (Jay Pryor)
Date: Fri Feb 4 10:50:27 2005
Jeff,

Your email to me dated April 6, 2004 said that you had not heard from Jim,
AD4J, regarding whether he would sponsor the GA QRP plaque.  My email to
you dated the same day said that we did not have a sponsor for GA
QRP.  Unless Jim sent you an email or contacted you directly, he never said
he would sponsor that plaque.

I received money for all the other plaques months ago -- except for GA Low
Power.

73,

- Jay/K4OGG