[SECC] Louisiana QSO Party Forms and Parish List

Subject: [SECC] Louisiana QSO Party Forms and Parish List
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri Feb 11 13:41:25 2005
I have received from KD5WDY a message with attached list of Louisiana
Parishes and abbreviations, log sheet, and summary sheet for the
Louisiana QSO Party tomorrow.  I can't forward them via the reflector.
If anyone else can't print them from their webpage, please let me know
before 5 PM Friday and I'll forward John's message with attachments to
you.  73,  John, K4BAI.