[SECC] K4OGG ARRL-DX CW

Subject: [SECC] K4OGG ARRL-DX CW
From: w4nti at mindspring.com (Dan/W4NTI)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:40:05 -0600
Sorry you have such a "noise" problem.  But if you expect the FCC to do
anything then you can forget it.  Riley has made it perfectly clear to me he
has NO INTEREST in working with Alabama Power to clean up their trash I have
dealt with for over 5 years.

So if you can work out something local then you have a chance.  Otherwise
you can join me with the S9 plus crap.

Dan/W4NTI