[SECC] From the NCCC

Subject: [SECC] From the NCCC
From: ae4y at mindspring.com (AE4Y)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:52:46 -0500
I guess I received this because my address is accessible on the SECC web
page, but it really is meant for the entire SECC so I thought I'd pass
it along.

Kent, AE4Y

- - - - - - - -

CCO, SECC and TCG;

A special "thank you" from me to your clubs and all of your members!

Newsletter at http://www.nccc.cc/jug/jug05mar.pdf

Read all about CQP 2004 - the biggest and the best one yet - in Al's
(AD6E) article in the March 2005 NCCC JUG newsletter.
Newsletter is available to the public.

Let me say thinks to Kevin N6RCE for all his CQP publicity work and a
special thanks to all the "clubs and members" that got on-the-air for
CQP - especially the 70 contesters from CCO, SECC and TCG.

    - Marc, W6ZZZ