[SECC] KU8E GQP Plans

Subject: [SECC] KU8E GQP Plans
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 10:35:54 -0400
 Hi All...

  I will operating most of the contest from home since my wife is now working
weekends.  I plan to
go rovering on Saturday night after she gets home from work - starting around
22:00. I plan on activating the following counties :  Harris, Troup,
Meriweather, Upson, Taylor,Talbot,Schley and Marion. I might go out Sunday from
22:00 to the end of contest as well...

 I will use W4AN for one of the operations - probably from home and KU8E/m for
rover operation.

 K4SB, please confirm that I have use of the W4AN call next weekend. Thanks....

 Jeff