[SECC] Fw: GaQP W4NTI Single Op LP

Subject: [SECC] Fw: GaQP W4NTI Single Op LP
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:52:27 -0400
Dan:

I agree about the 40M (and 15M) phone frequencies.  K8KFJ, a General
contester in WV, has also complained about that.  Let's get up a
suggestion for changes in those phone frequencies for next year.  We can
survey some of the other state QSO party suggested frequencies and see
what would work best for us.  I'd assume on 15 M almost any frequency
that doesn't hit on a net frequency or the slow scan window would be OK.
  On 40, it is harder because of BC station QRM and there is some kind
of a net at some hour on nearly every frequency.

I'm not sure about your score.  Mults are counted separately on CW and
again on SSB.  So, your total mults may be 77 or you may not have
counted any SSB mults.  In that case, your score will be considerably
higher after your include SSB mults.

73,

John, K4BAI.