[SECC] GQP rules - My nickel's worth

Subject: [SECC] GQP rules - My nickel's worth
From: wb4sq at yahoo.com (Gary McConville)
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 04:52:15 -0700 (PDT)
The suggested freqs DO need to be changed.  I'd like to see multipliers
for low power & qrp.

Since GQP coincided with the ATL Dogwood Festival this yr, it would be
grand to setup a booth at such for public exposure next year.  Public
exposure, with say 100 bonus points for working it.  If there are any
other public events occurring simultaneously in other parts of GA,
maybe the same...

Gary - WB4SQ