[SECC] Dinner tomorrow night anyone?

Subject: [SECC] Dinner tomorrow night anyone?
From: Matt at HiWAAY.net (Matt Lee, K4AQ)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 02:23:29 -0400
Ed,

I have a 3-hr training meeting in the morning at the ofc with a vendor.
If I can leave ATL by 1530 ET to beat the commuting tfc, I could meet
with you guys for dinner.

Email your phone number(s) again. I won't call unless I know I can make
it.

You may also update me at 404-352-3364 or 404-609-0780 if I don't
confirm by email.

It will be nice to see you again, Ed.

BTW, Greg will need your phone number too, per his email.

--
Matt Lee, K4AQ
Atlanta, GA USA