[SECC] Field Day and W4AN

Subject: [SECC] Field Day and W4AN
From: MossDJ at INPO.org (Moss, Dave J (INPO))
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 10:31:59 -0400
Several of us (KE4UW, WA2MBP, KN6RO, WB4SQ, and others) will be setting
up a field day operation in Paulding County.  We will use N4N for the
primary station call, and would be glad to have Chris and any others
join us.  We have towers, rotors, monobanders for 6m-40m, and all the
equipment needed to operate 9 HF stations, and all we really need is
more operators!  We've been number one in Georgia the last two years,
and have had tons of fun learning and growing.

If it's the right thing to do (e.g. no other takers), we'd be honored to
use W4AN for the GOTA station call.  If others would rather use it, by
all means do so.

Dave KE4UW