[SECC] New projects

Subject: [SECC] New projects
From: wb4sq at yahoo.com (Gary McConville)
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:54:14 -0700 (PDT)
In preparation for the new tower, I've been clearing brush.  Tomorrow,
the tree service arrives to take out the dead & fallen trees.  Maybe a
few live ones with some upper branch and I'll be able to rotate 'The
Beast' w/o cranking to the full 80ft.

Planning to raise a 5el 15, 17, 20M quad with 6el on 10M on a 36ft
boom.

Also, convert a 2el Cushcraft 40M yagi to a much larger moxon on 40M
w/o the loading coils currently used.  This will be offset the quad by
90 degrees.

Gary - WB4SQ

PS - xyl tower offsets are: installing replacement windows & clearing a
garden in the new open area.