[SECC] W4AN SECC Club QSL Cards

Subject: [SECC] W4AN SECC Club QSL Cards
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:14:38 -0400
Thanks, Kent.  That is a very good looking QSL.  I must give credit to
Wayne, W4MPY.  I ordered 500 QSLs and sent him a check for the simple
one-color deal that I order for my own bureau cards.  He included a note
that he threw in some extra because he liked and missed Bill Fisher.

In fact, he printed a more expensive QSL for us at the price of the
onc-color simple card.  So, many thanks to Wayne!

For your information, the day I received the cards, I mailed the first
one out to K9GDF, Rich Regent, near Milwaukee who had worked KU8E, Jeff,
using the W4AN call in GQP.  So far, that is the only request I have
received, although Ed, K4SB, received a few before the address was
changed in the FCC data base and he is forwarding them on to me.

73,

John, K4BAI.