[SECC] Circle

Subject: [SECC] Circle
From: k4sb at bellsouth.net (K4SB)
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 03:50:20 +0000
Bill Coleman wrote:
> On Apr 15, 2005, at 10:03 AM, Lee Hiers wrote:
> > This was discussed and voted on back in October 2004, and as I
> > recall, there was only one dissenting vote.

> Have we ever, officially, shifted the circle for any ARRL contest?

I withdrew my motion before the end of the voting period, and John
ruled that as such, all votes were destroyed.

And yes, we have shifted the circle several times. W4OC ( with some
exceptions ) only operates the
ARRL SS SSB ( or may be CW ). That means the other could be shifted.

However, in correspondence I cannot identify, one of the parties has
stated to me he is no longer interested.

It might be that the circle could be shifted to benefit some other
member. Maybe K4AQ will draw us another set of maps.

Would be nice if we could include W4BQF and others to the South.

73
Ed