[SECC] K4BAI Claiemd Score, Oregon QSO Party

Subject: [SECC] K4BAI Claiemd Score, Oregon QSO Party
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 12:53:40 -0400
                     Oregon QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Fixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 5.7

   160:    0      0
    80:    0      0
    40:    1      2
    20:   17     11
    15:    1      4
    10:    0      0
     6:    0      0
     2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   19     17  Mults = 27  Total Score = 1,531

Score includes 100 bonus points for QSO with K7O.  Special thanks to
K4XU/M and
K7ZZ/7 for QSOs with one of the three Oregon counties I still needed.
K4XU was
supposed to be in the other two also, but I had other committments away
from the
shack and conditions weren't too good and I have two to look forward to
chasing
next year.

FT1000MP, AL811H, 500 watts output, TH6DXX, dipole.

73,

John, K4BAI.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/