[SECC] GQP EMAIL log deadline extended

Subject: [SECC] GQP EMAIL log deadline extended
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 14:02:16 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
Because so many have cooperated so well with the email logs, I am opening up
the deadline for email GQP logs to May 29th, end of MDST day.
Send to mrcne4s at attglobal.net

The loading of the email files is up to date, all are in the hopper.
If any more come in, I can add and reprocess the results.
The work now is in getting some neat streamlined data processing in place for
now and next year.  I can take those added email logs during that couple of
weeks.

And,  In reverse analysis, I see some GA calls that didnt get here.
Please, if you still have a log to send in, take this grace period to do it.

Sorry paper loggers... no deal.
I will put this on the web, but do not expect much from there.

Thanks to Jay and Hal for notes.

Now back to the fun, sked with son WB9MMR 5pm, my MDST time 14173 each Sunday.

73,
Mike, NE4S

Please use mrcne4s at attglobal.net as my address.
Be well,