[SECC] NAQP Plaque

Subject: [SECC] NAQP Plaque
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 14:25:06 -0400
Hello all:  See the message below.  I have told Shelby that SECC will
continue to sponsor the NAQP plaque as we have in past years.  I will
send him my check for $60.00.  The first five of you who volunteer to
send me $10.00 may contribute the the cost of the plaque.  Send me an
e-mail and wait for my acknowledgement before sending your check so that
we don't collect too much.  Thanks and 73, John, K4BAI.

Hi guys. Thanks to you, and your respective organizations, the 2004 NAQP,
CW/SSB, plaque program, is complete. If your organizations desire to
continue participating in the NAQP CW/SSB plaque program, please send your
sponsorship fee ($60.00), at your earliest convenience. Thanks for your
efforts.

Shelby Summerville, K4WW
Awards Manager, NAQP
6506 Lantana Court