[SECC] K4GA Estate

Subject: [SECC] K4GA Estate
From: aa4ga at contesting.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 02:31:20 -0400
Hi Folks...

I'm working on inventorying K4GA's equipment for his XYL.  I think
she's going to post most of it on eBay, but there are a couple of
items of local interest.

First...A Cushcraft A-3S and CD-45 II rotor.  These are on a mast on
a roof mount of some sort - free for taking down.  I think these are
just a couple years old - I'd do it, but I'm no climber - tower OR
roof!

Second...Ameritron AL80-A.  Single 3-500Z amplifier...seems to be in
fairly good shape.  This would be for local pickup to prevent
shipping - I think to properly ship the amp would require removal of
the transformer, which we're trying to avoid.  Make a <reasonable>
offer.

That's all for now...I'll let everyone know when the rest goes up on
Ebay, or if Cuba wants me to offer the other stuff up here.

Oh, and I'm only on the SECC list - please feel free to forward this
message to others in the general area.

Thanks & 73 de Lee

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA