[SECC] IARU Contest Announced HQ Station Activity

Subject: [SECC] IARU Contest Announced HQ Station Activity
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 11:27:52 -0400
Hello all:

For my own use and to help W4BW, W4KTR, N5VI, and K4UN on their trip to
Costa Rica, I have made a list of announced HQ stations for the IARU
contest this weekend and the abbreviation they expect to send.  I am
typing it below.  You may also find helpful a document on the NCCC
website that lists HQ abbreviations by prefix attempting to list all
those that have been used in the past without regard to callsign suffix
or announcements for this year.  That is at:
http://www.nccc.cc/pdf/iaru_hq_mults_4.pdf.

3DA5HQ (  ?  )
4L0NARG (NARG)
5Z4RS (ARSK)
8N1HQ, 8N2HQ, 8N3HQ, 8N4HQ, 8N7HQ, 8N8HQ (JARL)
9K9HQ (KARS)
9M4SHQ (MARTS)
B1HQ, B2HQ, B3HQ, B4HQ, B7HQ (CSRA)
BV0HQ (CTARL)
CX1AA (RCU)
DA0HQ (DARC)
EI0HQ (IRTS)
GB5HQ (RSGB)
HG0HQ (MRASZ)
HS0AC (RAST)
IU3HQ IU7HQ IU9HQ IC8/IU2HQ or IU2HQ/IC8 (ARI)
JT3T (MRSF)
LU4AA (RCA)
LY0HQ (LRMD)
LZ7HQ (BFRA)
NU1AW/3 (IARU)
OE50A (OVSV)
OO175B (UBA)
OZ1HQ (EDR)
PA6HQ (VERON)
S580HQ (ZRS)
TI0HQ (RCCR)
TM0HQ (REF)
W1AW/5 (ARRL)
YR0HQ (FRR)

PB1T has also announced that he will be QRV giving out the R1 mult.

Hope this will be of help this weekend.

73,

John, K4BAI.