[SECC] This Weekend's Contests

Subject: [SECC] This Weekend's Contests
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:54:06 -0400
1.  NCCC Thursday night CW Sprint
0230Z - 0300 Z Friday UTC, Thursday night local.  100 W max.  160-20 M
CW only.  Same station may be worked again after one intervening QSO.
Multipliers are missing in this one.  I've been in all of these so far
and haven't got a GA, AL, or SC mult.  Last week, I hit my high of 11
mults (out of 49 QSOs).

2.  CQ WW VHF Contest.  18Z Sat to 21Z Sun.  6 and 2 M.  Exchange:  4
character grid square.  Hope for some band openings!

3.  NAQP RTTY Contest.  Sat 18Z to Sun 06Z.  80-10 M RTTY.  QRP or LP.
Exchange:  Name and SPC.  Maximum of 10 hours for single op.

There are also a couple of CW QRP Sprints next week.  I think the Bumble
Bees QSO Party is Monday night local time and the NAQCC Sprint is
Wednesday night local time.  I left the details of these two at home
today.

Hope everyone has a lot of fun and many QSOs.

73,

John, K4BAI.