[SECC] GQP Scores

Subject: [SECC] GQP Scores
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 06:57:03 -0700 (PDT)
Gang,
I have finished the scoring of GQP.
I tried to post them here late last week but I had attached a file... not
allowed on the reflector I think.
And with the attachement removed it was still over the 40K limit and awaits
moderator approval now.

I was hoping to get a sanity check from the good SECC ops before posting on the
web.  This was to keep "dumb" errors from getting out.
The web postings have been prepared, and  I will get them out later this week,
and just stand by to fix any mistakes.
I have checked and rechecked all, but gremlins may still lurk.

So, I hope to see the preliminary posting get through the moderators approval
here.
And, I will just recheck and post on the web in a few days.

Mike, NE4S

PS our visiting bear returned two nites ago, and left clear claw marks on a bag
of potting soil he tore into looking for edibles.  I think he is a CW op by his
hand print... big thick fingers and long claws...    I wonder if he is
available for FD.

Please use mrcne4s at attglobal.net as my address.
Be well,
Thanks