[SECC] Reminder NAQCC 80/40 M CW Sprint Tuesday night

Subject: [SECC] Reminder NAQCC 80/40 M CW Sprint Tuesday night
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 11:05:37 -0400
And I have again found my working handkey! Hope it will key both rigs
through the DX Doubler box Tuesday night.  For last event, I couldn't
find the hand key I have been using and found another one that would key
only one of the two rigs through the DX Doubler.  Then a lightning storm
came in at the beginning of the contest period, so I took a pass on the
whole event.  Hope some of you will participate in this 5 watt maximum
event even if you don't get the extra points for a hand key or a bug.

A gentle reminder -

The NAQCC 80/40 Meter Sprint is coming this coming Tuesday night from
8:30 to 10:30 EDT or Wednesday morning 0030 to 0230 UTC.

Details can be found at:  http://www.arm-tek.net/~yoel/sprint200508.html

This event is a two hour QRP CW Sprint and is open to ALL radio
amateurs; not just NAQCC members.

73 es hope to see you on the air (if my CPR recertification course gets
out in time!)
Larry W2LJ