[SECC] naqp

Subject: [SECC] naqp
From: nq4i at contesting.com (Rick Dougherty)
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:19:43 -0400
Hi All...well we were going to do a M-2 in the naqp this weekend...Adam WY4N
and his friend K9MU and I was going to suppliment them along with WI4R and
K4NV...Adam's niece has just had surgery todat and the prognosis is not
good...so Adam and Jeff K9MU might be out of the picture...anybody out there in
SECC land want to operate with K4NV and me in the NAQP test..we will be using
W4AN/Bill in the test and could sue some assistance..drop me a note if you are
interested...the test starts at 2pm on Sat and goes for 12 hrs till 2 am Sun
Morning...we have the capability of 2 stations os some bands and have an
excellent chance of placing high if we get another op or so...de Rick nq4i