[SECC] TQP and Salmon run From NE4S

Subject: [SECC] TQP and Salmon run From NE4S
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 14:28:46 -0700 (PDT)
Score for Tenn QP was 1100, PH, SOHP from Colorado.

Score for Salmon run was 2944 PH, SOHP, Colorado.
Time for the salmon run was 3 1/2 hours.  I will hit this one much harder next
year.
SECC on both logs...

Joan and I will be travelling back to GA Fri/Sat/Sun.  I will try to work some
ALQP, but it depends on the trip and where we may be that Sunday.

ALQP is a very good party to do a rover run in.  The single day and good roads
in AL make it pretty productive to go rovering.

Dan, if you need any score keeping help, let me know and I will be happy to do
it.

Mike, NE4S

Please use mrcne4s at attglobal.net as my address.
Be well,