[SECC] Please post to reflector

Subject: [SECC] Please post to reflector
From: k4sb at bellsouth.net (K4SB)
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 04:03:09 +0000
Fellows, Vice Admiral Scott Red has the following items for sale and
asked me to post
this on our reflectors. He spcifically specified that his email
address not be included, so if anyone is interested, give a phone nr.
or email address and I'll forward this to Scott. Believe me, you can
bet your boots this is top notch equipment.

73
Ed

We're moving to Washington, DC and no antenna farm on the short term
horizon, so I'm unloading the following stuff, currently in short term
storage.

Must be picked up as a package in Atlanta between 28 November-2
December (East Cobb/Marietta area).

- -          AB-105 tower - big stuff used by W3LPL and other super
stations.  Approximately 90 feet of tower (originally 96' and is
probably still all
there).  Comes WITHOUT bolts & nuts (commercially available).  This is
the six foot section version, so it fits in a pickup/SUV.  Note,
AB-105
is broken down into horizontal/vertical/cross members - it's not in
preassembled sections.
- -          Several sections of Rohn 25G, including FK-25G foldover
section
- -          Assorted antenna parts:
o o        Most of a Force 12 C-3
o o        Cushcraft shorty forty reflector
-  May be some other stuff, such as coax.  It's been in storage and my
memory is a bit dim.