[SECC] Models

Subject: [SECC] Models
From: RadioIR at charter.net (K4SAV)
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 15:34:26 -0500
The gain figures I quoted are in dBi also.  I said dB without thinking.
It makes no sense to uses anything else but dBi.  DB has no meaning
unless a reference is quoted.  Now it is your turn to check your
settings.  What ground conductivity and dielectric constants did you
use?  I used .005 s/m and diel const=13, which is average heavy clay
(typical soil).   I'll bet you used something close to that of salt water.

Jerry, K4SAV