[SECC] Dan/W4NTI

Subject: [SECC] Dan/W4NTI
From: k4pic at alltel.net (Larry Phillips)
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 19:20:36 -0400
Hi Dan. Good luck with your Voyager vertical. I got one
up last Novenber with the help of one of my sons and my xyl. Wasn't too
difficult. I've been pretty happy with mine. I have worked 51 DXCCs on 160m
including JA and HC8 on it. Also had good results on 40 and 20. It is much
quiter than my R7 on 40 and 20. I have a Titan
waiting to go up when I get the inclination to do it.

73 Larry/K4PIC