[SECC] quick intro..

Subject: [SECC] quick intro..
From: k5zm at comcast.net (K5ZM)
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 21:16:37 -0800

Hi all,

I'm probably not "official" yet. But the list doesn't know that ;)

After 7 or 8 trips now to NQ4I over the past few years, I thought it high
time to join the club, so to speak. So here I am! The bio on qrz.com is in
need of some updating, but gives all the gory details so I'll not go into
'em here :)

Suffice to say I (still) live in an apt and (still) haven't gotten back to
having my own station. So I go play at Rick's whenver I can! Just got back
from the WW SSB gig and plan to return in March for the WPX SSB gig. I'll
also be at Dayton again. Hope to see some more of you there.

73,

Ian, K5ZM
--
www.k5zm.com