[SECC] SS CW K4JPD(W4ATL) Single Op HP

Subject: [SECC] SS CW K4JPD(W4ATL) Single Op HP
From: fdennin at numail.org (Lewis Frederick Dennin II)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 11:58:41 -0500 (EST)
No problem here Sherm.  It was me on the mult station and we tried to find
and work as many SECC guys that we could.  Great to hear so many SECC
folks on the air.  It would be great to pool our resources sometime and
make a concerted effort to win one.

Lots of great CW talent in the SECC group.  Our group however, was a few
old SSB and RTTY guys just having a good time in this one.  Like others
have already mentioned, great job by you and several others from our
group.

Trying to put a M/S group together for SS SSB.  Have run and mult station
to staff.  Presently have 3 good and 2 tentative op committments.  Anyone
else interested?

73'......Fred WW4LL