[SECC] sql from .MDB from N1MM

Subject: [SECC] sql from .MDB from N1MM
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 18:16:15 -0500
Gordon:  I'll swap you two AKs for one NL.  You don't really need but
one NL.  Incidentally, the VE8/VY1/VY0 section is really "NT."  My NA
program also insists on logging it as "NWT."  I didn't change it in the
CW log because I didn't remember to do it until just after I submitted
the log.  I will change my VE8NSD exchange in the Cabrillo file tonight
from "NWT" to "NT."  Does anyone think I should resubmit the CW log with
that change in it to avoid losing a QSO and mult?  I hope the
logchecking software will accept NWT, NT, YT, and maybe even VE8, VY1,
or VY0.  73, John, K4BAI.