[SECC] CQWW CW Robot Problems

Subject: [SECC] CQWW CW Robot Problems
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 08:58:28 -0500
As some of you have no doubt already experienced - the CQ robot was
rejecting QSOs on the second day for being outside the contest date/time
window.  Here is the latest:

From: Larry Weaver <n6tw at n6tw.org>

Subject: CQWW CWRobot Error

I'm responding to all messages received so far concerning the date/time

problem rather than individually since we have received 87 messages

already. If your question involved something other than the date/time

problem, let me know.

The robot had an error in the script; one character was incorrect. If your

contacts are within the period 0000Z on 2005-11-26 through 2359Z on

2005-11-27, your log is OK and all QSOs are present in the log you sent.

You don't need to do anything.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Computers still do what you tell then

to do, not what you intended to do. Maybe someday....

73....Larry N6TW