[SECC] CQ WW and such

Subject: [SECC] CQ WW and such
From: w4nti at mindspring.com (Dan/W4NTI)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:11:17 -0600
You know something Tommy?  You got lucky and found a new ham that is WILLING
to listen.  It is getting harder and harder to find one.

Around this area we have a lot of new hams.  I must admit we have several
that are willing to learn.  Such as traffic handling and one guy is
interested in contesting.

As they say "Keep up the Good Work".

Dan/W4NTI