[SECC] CVS Headphones - failed the first BIG TEST!

Subject: [SECC] CVS Headphones - failed the first BIG TEST!
From: wb4sq at yahoo.com (Gary McConville)
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 18:57:16 -0800 (PST)
Test #1 - Will they cancel the xyl's snoring?  (I know I'll be in the
dog house about this for an eternity...)

NO!  They need more attentuation... another 20dB at close range.
Although I've perfected the sleeping on my stomach, they are still too
cumbersome for bedtime use.

Test #2 - Will they cancel out the new electric leaf vacuum as it chews
up acorns?

Currently awaiting for dry wx agn!

Test #3 - Will they cancel out the neighbor's kids ghetto blaster on
wheels?

Where is that #$#!% kid when I need to run the test?

More updates to come...

Gary - WB4SQ

PS - I'm still around (conducting these stupid tests!).  It's my 90yr
old live-in father-in-law who bought the farm.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com