[SECC] ARRL 10 AA4GA SO CW LP

Subject: [SECC] ARRL 10 AA4GA SO CW LP
From: lee.hiers at gmail.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 19:07:32 -0500
                   ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: AA4GA

Class: SO CW LP

Operating Time (hrs): 14.31

  CW:  463    62
 SSB:
-------------------
Total:  463    62  Total Score = 114,824

This contest is fun even without a hot band.  It may get slow w/o good
condx, but the changes in propagation make it interesting.  I missed
MS, ME, and MD(!) and AK for the states, and only got VE7, VE6, VE3
and VO1 in Canada.  Not so much SA activity...cool to work a few OHs
over the pole...heard an SM, but didn't work him.  EA8 late on Sunday
was a surprise.  I'd heard there were some ZLs on on Saturday, but
didn't hear 'em...I did work a couple on Sunday.  The meteor burns on
Friday night seemed especially short...luckily had some decent E-skip
Saturday night.  I ended up working the contest more than I thought I
would!

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
"Have Dobro Will Travel"