[SECC] I need some help/advice with a problem at W4NTI

Subject: [SECC] I need some help/advice with a problem at W4NTI
From: w4nti at mindspring.com (Dan/W4NTI)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 18:38:41 -0600
I have a neighbor that likes to operate on high power CB.  He is using some
sort of junk of course,  and when he cranks it up he blasts me on 20 through 6
meters.  And I mean blasts me.  S9 plus.

This has been going on over a year now.  I have already contacted Riley, he did
send a letter out, and I think talked to him.

It slowed down for a while,  but it cranked back up about the time I was
getting ready to put up my beam and get into AF MARS Phone Patching on a freq
below 20 meters.  Of course with his signal tearing me up,  that was not
possible.

I contacted my chain of command in AFMARS.  I never got a definitive response,
but I "think" they got in touch with RH again.  I have heard nothing from his
either.

I just sent RH another e-mail,  awaiting reply.  Then I sent him a wav file
with my "buddy" bragging on his 275 swing.

I wonder if anyone out there has any idea how to continue with this?  I even
asked the ARRL if they knew how this alleged new law about local police
handling CBers works.  Still awaiting a reply on that.

I would work out a "deal" with the guy,  but he won't come over and talk.  And
considering the fact that I am legal,  and he ain't...well you see my point.

Dan/W4NTI