[SECC] NE4S ARRL 10M

Subject: [SECC] NE4S ARRL 10M
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 05:37:04 -0800 (PST)
Low prop allowed a lot of personal time.... but I missed most of Sunday
afternoon.
  Thanks for spots from several SECC folks,  I noticed calls after each of them.
  I promise to do spots next time.  With cable broad band, I now can stay
connected and follow the fun.
  N1MM logger works very well.   CW was PC generated and sounded good.  I kept
being surprised by the many features.  Easy to fix a typo, all conditions have
interface icons for feedback, and the key assignments were what we have come to
expect.  I do like the call entry window layout.

  The G5RV is laying across several trees, but seems to hear about half of what
the stations with beams are hearing.  Perhaps some new wires are needed.

  73,
  Mike, NE4S