[SECC] I need some help/advice with a problem at W4NTI

Subject: [SECC] I need some help/advice with a problem at W4NTI
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:17:21 -0500
  I had a CB neighbor in Ohio. I know she ran high power becuase she came thru
my phone and over the TV audio of the cable.  I could also hear the blower fan
of her amp in the background and she sometimes  talked about running power in
"CB lingo". It was interesting.. she also had one of these "K" generators that
sent a "K" in morse code when she let up the on the mic. Remember all the East
EU stations who had those in the 70's/80's ???

 I never really complained because I had a problem getting into her phone with
my radio.
I bought a K-Com filter for her, which took care of one phone but I still got
into an other.
I guess she expected me to fix all her phones. She showed me the phone and it
was
an old beat up piece of garbage with a bunch of loose wires. I suggested she
replace it but not
sure if she ever did. She then started complaining about the TV/stereo but
wouldn't let me in the house to take a look since it was "my problem" to fix.
Since she wouldn't help me to help her I just put a copy of the FCC Part 97
rules in her mailbox. I never heard about it again. I guess If she would of
made this all more of a hassle for me I guess I could of used the high power CB
operation as ammunition...

Jeff