[SECC] Claimed Score, Croatia CW Contest, K4BAi

Subject: [SECC] Claimed Score, Croatia CW Contest, K4BAi
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 22:32:25 -0500
Here is my claimed score for 9ACW contest.  It may count only as a check
log since the rules require a serial number to start at 001.  I used the
same log file for RAC and 9ACW.  At the end of RAC, I wrote a file and
used it for RAC.  Then, after the end of 9ACW, I wrote another log,
deleted all the RAC QSOs beofore 14Z when 9ACW started, then deleted the
QSOs with Canadians who didn't give a serial number, and all SSB QSOs in
RAC, and refigured the points and multipliers in accordance with 9ACW
rules.  Both were fun contests and both contests required serial
numbers.  73, John, K4BAI.

                    Croatian CW Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 7:46

  160:    0     0
   80:    4     2
   40:   41     8
   20:  183    30
   15:   13     9
   10:    0     0
Total:  241    49  Total Score = 30,674

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW output, TH6DXX, zepp, dipole, inverted vee dipole.

Thanks for the QSOs.  Season'g greetings.  73, John, K4BAI.

-- Internal Virus Database is out-of-date. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.