[SECC] ARRL RTTY Roundup

Subject: [SECC] ARRL RTTY Roundup
From: Matt at HiWAAY.net (Matt Lee, K4AQ)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 21:09:18 -0500

Neal,

I don't know if Fred WW4LL tried to work you.

I know I tried working you on 80 or 40m, most likely after midnight and before
0330 ET. We kept going back and forth at least half dozen times before I
continued S&P'ing. And, yes, I did get AGN?'s from you.

If we were on 80m, I tried working you on the 80m VOVPL (full-wave loop) and the
40-80-160m Inverted-V NVIS fan dipoles.

If we were on 40m, I called you on the 40-80-160m inverted-V NVIS fan dipole,
the Pro 67 and the 2-el center-loaded yagi antennas.

I know you heard WW4LL because you always came back at the right time when I
stopped transmitting.

--
Matt Lee, K4AQ
Atlanta, Georgia