[SECC] RTTY Roundup W4UK Single Op HP

Subject: [SECC] RTTY Roundup W4UK Single Op HP
From: jeflanders at comcast.net (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:16:48 +0000
Despite a late start and break for a friend's visit in the late afternoon,
I managed to put in 18.5 hours. I was surprised at the LARGE number of
stations on - wall to wall at times.

40 meters was HOT! I made more Qs there than on 20. Probably the first
time that has happened.

Along with many others, I never worked DE or DC in the USA. Also worked
only 8 of the 14 Cdn provinces.

Had a rate of 55/hr for the
entire contest and saw several minutes of 180 and even one brief
excursion above 200. Now THAT is fun for a man with only 2 hands and 2 rigs

Antennas are wire dipoles in my trees.

Jerry W4UK

2006 RTTY Roundup W4UK Single Op HP

                     ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W4UK
Operator(s): W4UK
Station: W4UK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 18.5

    80:  249
    40:  345
    20:  340
    15:   72
    10:    0
Total: 1006  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 50  Total Score = 105,630