[SECC] NE4S NAQP SSB...

Subject: [SECC] NE4S NAQP SSB...
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 12:18:44 -0800 (PST)
I ended up going full time... our visitors (son and wife) were kind enough to
let me play.

  The inv L was the only wire used..... the band scores tell which bands
worked...

To: 3830 at contesting.com  cc: ne4s at iham.us  From: ne4s at iham.us
Subject: NAQP SSB NE4S Single Op LP                          North American QSO
Party, SSB    Call: NE4S  Operator(s): NE4S  Station: NE4S    Class: Single Op
LP  QTH: GA  Operating Time (hrs): 10.0    Summary:   Band  QSOs  Mults
-------------------    160:   86    31     80:   51    26     40:  140    42
 20:   64    23     15:   41    13     10:    0     0  -------------------
Total:  382   135  Total Score = 51,570    Club: South East Contest Club
Team: SECC #1    Comments:    Used single wire, 160M inverted L, 130' long.  It
did not work much on 80/20/15.   But it did OK on 40 and great on 160.  I need
a few more antennae...  Good party, participants all played well together.
Mike, NE4S, 73      Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:
http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
Be well,
Thanks