[SECC] Use of W4AN in GQP

Subject: [SECC] Use of W4AN in GQP
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 10:14:23 -0500
Last year, Jeff, KU8E, used the club call, W4AN, in GQP.  This year, he
will operate from home as KU8E and run some counties as W4AN/M in GQP.
QSLs go via K4BAI.

I expect to be QRV from K4BAI/M courtest of KO4RR, Joe, who is loaning
me his car complete with mobile installtion.  All I need now is a driver
for safety.  If anybody want to share operating and driving that
weekend, please let me know.  (Jeff and I are not doing it together this
year because his wife now is working during the day on weekends and they
have three small children.)

I will also try to be QRV at least some as K4BAI/M in the Alabama QSO
Party the last weekend in April.

73,

John, K4BAI.