[SECC] Dayton Contest Dinner

Subject: [SECC] Dayton Contest Dinner
From: RadioIR at charter.net (K4SAV)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 19:14:22 -0600
Hey, that's nice to know. I wondered what ever happened to K4BVD. I even
looked him up on QRZ once and found that his call now belongs to a
club.  So I thought, another OT has gone QRT. It's nice to know he is
still kicking. I have even worked him during contests.  I think I worked
him on 6 bands in the CA QSO party.

Jerry, K4SAV