[SECC] GQP - Planned Activity in Early, Seminole, Decatur, Miller Counti

Subject: [SECC] GQP - Planned Activity in Early, Seminole, Decatur, Miller Counties
From: jimjohnson at allvantage.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 19:33:06 -0500
Hey Everyone,

As previously indicated, I plan to operate Early, Seminole, Decatur
and Miller counties as mobile Sunday Morning starting at 7AM
(EDST) for about a couple of hours.   I will be operating SSB and
CW (sloooow).

I see that Ed/KN4Y is also operating these counties, but heck
maybe somebody will need contacts that I can generate.

Ok good luck to all.

Jim/KC4HW
http://www.AlabamaQSOParty.org
Apr 29th, 2006