[SECC] GQP

Subject: [SECC] GQP
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 07:26:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
  The web site has been refreshed for Logs Received and Soapbox entries.
  137 logs are in.
  20217 QSOs are in the data base.

  Logs and Qs are both about 25% up from last year at similar time.

  ALL the cagegories have been re entered in standard, well that is, my, format.

  ALL the soapbox info has been posted...  no one gets skipped this year.

  NOTE CHANGE:  I put "Logger used" on the tag end of the Logs Recieved
entries.
  FYI, to see who uses what.
  I will put "Club" back there in the end tho.

  This "may" be the last update until I get to CO and get set up there.  We
should arrive in the CO Rockies May 1, but will take a few days to unpack and
open the house.

  We leave for AK on June 1, returning about Aug 30, +/-?.
  My goal is to get scores posted before I leave, and things look good for
getting that done.  The software is really helping, but it is going to be
close.
  I might just eventually get to posting as quick as a few days after last log
is in.
  If I don't get scores done for "whatever" may come up before June 1, Look for
finals in Sept for sure.  The AK trip will probably be a one time thing.

  Internet in CO is slow, and on the road to AK it is sporadic.
  (Sporadic E-mail? oh well.)

  Thanks again to all,
  More later from the West...
  73,