[SECC] GQP web updated... 164 log in...

Subject: [SECC] GQP web updated... 164 log in...
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 18:17:05 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings from the high country of Colorado

  The GQP web site is updated to show the 164 logs and their associated soapbox
comments.
  I am glad I got to get this done at least one day ahead of schedule, things
here in CO are all going well.

  There is one week left before the deadline.  I really think all the viewers
on this forum have sent their logs in, and I do thank them for that.  (If not,
send the log in.)

  My expectation is that a few more logs will float in by the 11th, and
possibly a postal log or two via K4BAI will happen too.  If we hit 170, I will
be very pleased!

  Next update when a few logs show up, or at the deadline.  Scores are being
worked as they arrive.

  73 to all for now,
  Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.