[SECC] Passes to the ATL hamfest.

Subject: [SECC] Passes to the ATL hamfest.
From: aa4lr at arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 08:05:47 -0400
I know many of you are planning to attend. The W4DOC club has
graciously provided us with certificates for two free passes to the
ATL hamfest at Jim Miller park. It is suggested we use these as "door
prizes" at our next meeting.

Well, given that we are a slightly unconventional club, we're going
to do this somewhat differently. The first two people who e-mail me
claiming the certificates will get them.

In all likelihood, you'll have to meet me outside Jim Miller park in
order to claim your certificate, and then fill it out before
approaching the ticket booth.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901