[SECC] Southern States SS Plaque

Subject: [SECC] Southern States SS Plaque
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 18:20:41 -0000
As some of you may remember, the suggestion for a plaque or trophy to be
shared around the TCG, SECC and FCG based on who had the best score in
SS each year was raised at our last face-to-face meeting.

Email and follow up email to the TCG and FCG, and from their current
officers to their membership via their club reflectors has resulted in
pretty much zero interest.

As a result I am letting this one die on the vine, so to speak.  My
experiences with starting things that have lukewarm support, or none at
all, is that they seldom go anywhere.

Sorry about that....

Meanwhile, our SECC picnic is still a go at NQ4I's.  The latest
tentative date is Oct 14.

73
Hal
N4GG