[SECC] SECC NAQP CW Teams

Subject: [SECC] SECC NAQP CW Teams
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e at bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 9:26:45 -0400
 I can put together the teams for the NAQP CW, which is a couple weekends away.
Please email me if you are interested in being on a team. Please indicate if
you will be PT or FT.

Jeff KU8E

Journal from 1800Z Aug 5 - 0600Z Aug 6. Frequencies: 160 - 10-meters.
Categories: SOAB and M2, 100 W power limit, operate a maximum of 10
hours (off times must be at least 30 min and M2 entries may operate
the entire contest). Exchange: Name and S/P/C. Score: QSOs X States +
Province + NA DXCC countries (count each once per band). For
information: http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php Logs due 14 days
after the contest via Web entry form at
http://www.ncjweb.com/naqplogsubmit.php to cwnaqp at ncjweb.com or Bruce
Horn, WA7BNM, 4225 Farmdale Avenue, Studio City, CA 91604.